Subscribe to a vehicle or asset's location
- start_time and end_time must specify time window between 1 hour and 5 days
- start_time must be less than 2 weeks from today
- vehicle must be owned under company
- vehicle must be active and not deactivated
- overlapping tracking instances are not allowed
require 'uri' require 'net/http' url = URI('https://api.keeptruckin.com/v1/freight_visibility/subscribe') http = Net::HTTP.new(url.host, url.port) http.use_ssl = true request = Net::HTTP::Post.new(url) request['Authorization'] = "Bearer <OAUTH_TOKEN>" response = http.request(request) puts response.read_body
For an example of how to use our Freight Visibility endpoints in a typical business scenario, refer to Freight Visibility Workflow.